SHARE

Fond Nickelodeon Doug memories aside, this is actually pretty serious, especially for all my tofu-loving Queens area homies.

 Ack! Nooooo! In Queens, a bad batch of tofu was recently suspected of getting two people sick with botulism, a rare but potentially deadly foodborne illness: Tofu suspected of giving botulism to two people in Queens.

The city Health Department think they’ve traced the bad tofu to an Asian market in Flushing, where the two affected customers bought fresh, unrefrigerated bulk tofu. Fortunately, neither of the patients died of the illness.

Nobody died? Okay, let the fond Nickelodeon Doug memories continue.

[via angryasianman]

  • http://Website soondoobu

    memory lane..