There was a time when I hated Instagram. It was the time I didn’t have it. Heh.
The folks over at ADR Studio have created a concept ‘polaroid’ like Instagram Socialmatic Camera (instant prints) using the popular social media app as a frame. Specs below:
– 16 GB mass storage
– Wifi and Bluetooth
– 4:3 touchscreen
– 2 main lens, first for main capture, second for 3D filters, webcam applications and QR Code capturing
– Optical zoom
– Led Flash
– Internal printer to make your Instagram photos real
– Paper cartridge with Instagram Paper Sheets
– Dedicated 4 colors ink tanks
– InstaOs 1.0, which put together Facebook and Instagram App feature
Would you guys fux with this or is the iPhone enough?